Looking back: The garden at its best

This is a strange time for the small garden where the big leaves grow, because we are moving.

The lady who is buying the house has made no secret of the fact that the garden helped her make her decision, so it's not as if I can uproot everything and take it with me.

I will, however, be taking the beloved tree ferns, because they are more than mere plants, and I am in the process of dividing many of my larger specimens in order to be able to get a head start at the new place.

The pots will, or course be coming, and I have no doubt the the quintessentially English garden I will be inheriting at our new house will have been blessed with the Big Leaves touch in no time.

So this has been the last summer in this particular garden.

It's a good job I got some nice shots of it in its prime.

Comments

Popular Posts