The final cut?


It's been pretty soggy in the garden of late, great for mushrooms, and the worms as it turns out, judging by the little mounds of earth all over the lawn.

We're officially into the depths of autumn now and the leaves have started to evacuate the trees like rats deserting a sinking ship. and because of the weather I haven't cut the lawn in a few weeks.

Yesterday we had a break in the weather so I took it as a cue to get the mower out. Judging by the state of the lawn today I'm not sure if it was a good idea. I don't know if there's a cut off time for cutting the lawn when the winter is approaching, but I'm beginning to think I might have missed it.

There's still quite a bit of grass but now, after the mowing, there's also a lot of mud. Still at least it looks kind of tidy.

Comments

Popular Posts