Well, it is a flower bed


Picture, if you will, someone lying in that flower bed. Right there between the stone lion and the umbrella, right where the little pond is.

That was me last night. Not entirely sure how I did it. I remember staggering into the garden after a night out with Jamo, which culminated in cocktails. I got home, nipped outside for some fresh air and the next thing I know I'm looking at the stars, umbrella swaying in an ominous manner.

Picked up a few little friends while I was down there too. Spiders and ants all over me. I always thought they slept at night.

No idea what the neighbours thought of it, made a bit of a clatter as I went down, but at least the lion survived.

Comments

  1. Oh my! I always thought that "bed" was a stupid name for a planting area, but you've helped me understand its real meaning. Hope make it to your bed tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope none of your friends you picked up came in with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts