Curling out


The tree ferns are absolutely definitely alive and fronds are shooting out the top of one of them like the tendrils of some huge land-based squid. It all looks a bit freaky, but it's fascinating to watch as they get bigger by the day.

Elsewhere in the garden, my tiny half-cask pond now has a resident frog, which must mean it's quite inviting. I tried to take a picture but the little blighter is obviously a bit camera shy and must have worked out what I was up to. In the time it took me to spot him and then run indoors for the camera, he'd hopped off. Back again today though. Makes me wonder if the pond has become a regular stopping-off point for him while he's on his travels to find slugs and stuff.

I imagine it would be the frog equivalent of a pub. The Frog and Toad.

Comments

Popular Posts