A blooming result if you ask me


What's this? More flowers, and we're pushing towards November now. I never cease to be amazed by the garden's perseverance in the face of the impeding winter. It has got to the point where every fresh bloom should be considered nothing more than an added bonus, and in that respect this should be considered as you might do a lottery win. A £10 lottery win maybe, but all the same.

A full two flowers have come out this week alone. The daisy, which to be fair has been pretty consistent throughout the summer, and the rose, which last flowered so long ago that I'd forgotten it was there.

Not only that but the rose has produced its best flower all year. Seems a shame to let it go to waste - so I might have it away and present it to Lizzie. Nothing if not romantic, me.

Comments

Popular Posts